2 Ways to place an order
- Telephonic orders – Please phone and fax your order to the relevant sales consultant to avoid any possible miscommunication.
- Email orders – Please send your orders via email to sales team, our sales consultant’s email addresses are available on the “Contact” page of this website.
2 Ways to place an order
- Please always phone or email to confirm stock availability before collection at either our Edenvale or Centurion branches.
- Please always confirm the product with us before proceeding to make payment to avoid incorrect purchases. A model number of laptop as well as model of item are required. more details provided more accurate precisely.
- Please always phone or email to the sales consultant who originally helped you with for confirmation of payment and item dispatch.
Please note that payments made from anywhere outside the Republic of South Africa will only be accepted via PayPal or PayFast, please speak to a sales representative if any assistance is required.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
- Internet Banking
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Direct Deposit with all 4 major South African banks
- Debit or Credit Cards (at our premises)
- PayPal Payment
EFT Payments from outside RSA
Shipping and Handling Statement
- Goods will only be shipped after the applicable tax invoice has been fully settled.
- A tax invoice will be issues and sent with all goods.
- Shipping charges are calculated according to the weight of the package as per the scale (please see below)
- If payment has been made and proof of payment is faxed through to us, please phone to confirm that the package will be shipped out that day to avoid any possible confusion or delay.
Customer in South Africa (Delivery to your door)
Please note that from 1 January 2014 we will be using MDS Courier for deliveries.
Please be aware that your orders must be received by our sales consultants no later than 15:00, Monday to Friday, in order to have your package shipped the same day and delivered the following morning by 10:30.
Customers in South Africa (Delivery to your nearest South African Post Office)
For clients who are located outside the above mentioned areas covered by MDS Couriers, we will have the package delivered to their nearest available South African Post Office branch via Speed Service Couriers.
Such deliveries take one working day to all cities and towns in the Republic of South Africa and will arrive by 12 midday, the following business day.
Please be aware that your orders must be received by our sales consultants, no later than 13:00, Monday to Friday, in order to have your package shipped the same day and delivered the following day by 12m.
Charge: R75 for all packages under 1kg and R20 extra for each 0.5kg thereafter.
Customers in other African countries.
EMS Rates: (There is a minimum charge for the 1st 0.5kg and an additional charge per 0.5kg thereafter.)